RSS

Small World Living Toys Fun-With-Fruit

Small World Living Toys Fun-With-Fruit Reviews
Other products by Small World Toys Ratting 5.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 3 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Kids will love to "peel" these realistic fruits! This brightly colored set of plastic fruit comes apart into segments and can be "peeled," so children can pretend-slice fruit or create fruit salad in the bowl. Our 13-piece set includes a fruit bowl, apple, strawberry, grape, orange, watermelon, peach, pineapple, pear, plum, lemon, banana and a plastic knife that makes a realistic cutting sound. Age: 3+ years

Technical Details

- This brightly colored set of plastic fruit comes apart into segments and can be ¿peeled ¿
- so children can pretend-slice fruit or create fruit salad in the bowl
- Includes plum, lemon, banana, and a plastic knife that makes a realistic cutting sound
- Includes a fruit bowl, apple, strawberry, grape, orange, watermelon, peach, pineapple, pear
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Wonderful toy, durable, and realistic!" 2009-06-15
By Luke's Mom (Texas)
My son has this set and loves it. The crunching sound the velcro makes as it's "cut" with the knife is very realistic and the 8 piece orange (4 sections of fruit, 4 of peel) and the peelable banana are awesome. We have purchased this for other children with play kitchens and have the same response. My son loved the Wiggles at age 2-3 and his favorite song was "Fruit Salad," so guess what we got prepared for us each day?! I have never seen this in stores, even learning stores, where they only seem to have the wooden kind. I think these are much more realistic and very durable. None of the pieces are small and are appropriate for toddlers.

Customer Buzz
"Great play fruit!" 2009-06-03
By L. Muldoon (Mahanoy City, PA)
The fruit set is a great companion to the veggies Small World makes too! My son has fun "cutting" the fruits & veggies. He has a pot/pan playset too & pretends to cook them. Lots of fun!

Customer Buzz
"Great Toy!" 2009-01-20
By Maria W (United States)
I bought this for my 19month old son. He had played with similar set that his OT has, and loved it. We play with it together, as he is under the recommended age. He likes pulling all the fruit apart, and it's good for the strength in his fingers/hands. He likes playing that he's eating it, and feeding it to me. He likes me to name all the fruits. He even likes cleaning the fruit up back into the bowl, although I have to put the fruits back together for him at this point. He thinks it's really cool when I "cut" the fruit. He likes to do it too, but I have to line the knife up for him. The bowl is probably a little small for the generous amount of fruit, but it is a nice bowl. Of course, the fruits are not to scale, but it's only a toy...

I expect this toy to delight him for years to come, as he learns to put them back together, cut by himself, make fruit salad, grocery shop, and once he gets a kitchen set. I think this is nice play food to use even without the cutting/peeling feature. Oh, and the hook side is one color, and the loop side is another, so it's easy for me to figure out which way to put back together the pineaple and orange, which have more than two pieces.

Customer Buzz
"This is a great educational toy!" 2008-04-08
By crazymama11 (usa)
I bought this for my 3 year old daughter over a year ago, and she still likes to play with it. It is a great educational product too, she now know all of the names of the fruit. She likes to pretend to cook with me, she sits and cuts up her fruit and puts it in a pan. Absolutely worth the money!

Customer Buzz
"Wonderful!!!" 2008-01-21
By M. Kelley (Glen Ellyn, IL USA)
I bought this item for my granddaughter (19 mos) and she loves it. She now knows all her different kinds of fruit and loves to feed them to her baby. Great item!!!


Images Product

Read more Small World Living Toys Fun-With-Fruit

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น