RSS

Baby Einstein Bendy Ball Reviews

Baby Einstein Bendy Ball Reviews
Other products by KIDS II Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 11 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Play, rattle and roll! The colorful Baby Einstein Bendy Ball is flexible and includes sections that allow you to mix and match red, blue, yellow and green. . Perfect for little hands to grasp . Includes a rattle inside for baby to shake . 4'' diameter .

Technical Details

- Soft, flexible plastic make this ball easy for little fingers to bend and squeeze
- Recognizable Baby Einstein caterpillar character on center band
- Colorful rattle ball inside for additional sounds and visual stimulation
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Very educational." 2010-04-07
By Marilyn A. Burgess (Malvern, OH USA)
Was very pleased with this purchase. I cannot beleieve how children can learn while playing with this ball.

Customer Buzz
"Great!" 2010-03-29
By H. L. GRAHAM (North Carolina)
My son has loved the Bendy Ball ever since he was four months old! He is six months old now and still plays with it daily. It is so easy for him to grasp and the colors and sounds make it fun for him. His 10 month old cousin loved it too when she came to visit. Definitely worth $5.99!

Customer Buzz
"6 month old loves it" 2010-03-16
By M. French (Pierpont SD USA)
I wasn't excited about this ball, I just wanted something to roll to my 6 month old but this was all my WalMart had. I thought it would be hard to roll. But it rolls just fine, and she loves it. It's easier to grab with the holes, and the ball inside makes it double as a rattle.

Customer Buzz
"Fun baby toy!" 2010-03-08
By K. Fuller (Lincoln, NE)
I got this little ball in order to push my order total up to get free shipping. Little did I know, my 5 month old girl would LOVE it. It is flexible yet durable. She bangs it around to hear the rattle ball in the middle and she can also chew on it.

Customer Buzz
"His Favorite Toy" 2010-03-08
By Jennifer Lobato (Camden, SC)
My son loves this toy. He has had it for two months and he is six months old now. He loves grabbing it, trying to chew on it, banging it on things, and just staring at it. I don't know what I would do without it on car trips because it keeps him occupied!


Images Product

Read more Baby Einstein Bendy Ball

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น